The Taylor & Williams Difference
- Fee only investment management: receiving a small percentage fee each year of the account value removes the commission conflict and better aligns our interests to yours. (See Account Management)
- Strict performance based investment process: An explainable method of knowing what to buy and when to sell. (See Investment Management Overview)
- Common Portfolios: while each account is independent, keeping them all invested the same by model insures that no one gets overlooked.
- Strong custodian: Charles Schwab & Co is recognized by many as the most reliable, best, and largest investment custodian. (See Charles Schwab – Custodian)
- Incorporating Biblical Wisdom: We believe there is no better source for financial decisions (and all decisions) than God’s Word. We strive to base our advice and work on His instructions. (See Mission, Vision & Values)