Mission, Vision & Values
Our Mission: Assisting others in accomplishing God’s plan for their lives through investment strategies based on Christian values.
Our Vision: We believe that God has instilled in the heart of people a plan for their lives, including yours. We also believe that the resources garnered over your lifetime- whatever they may be- play a crucial role in your ability to fulfill God’s plan. Our vision is to be an investment management firm that acts as a catalyst, positively impacting your ability to fulfill God’s plan for your life both now and in the future.
Our Values: As a Christ-centered investment management firm, we operate under a set of values that we believe are consistent with, and subject to, established Biblical principles. The values that define our approach to investment management and financial planning are:
- Stewardship: The Bible teaches that everything we are, everything we have and every resource at our disposal belongs to God. He is the one who determines what and how much we have at any given moment. Our job is to manage what he has entrusted us according to his instructions. Psalm 24:1 (NLT) “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.”
- Diversification: No human knows with certainty what the future holds or what will happen to different investments. Intentionally allocating among different investments is key. Ecclesiastes 11:2 (NLT) “But divide your investments among many places, for you do not know what risks might lie ahead.”
- Saving: Saving money is one of the best habits a person can establish. It requires the discipline to put away money incrementally. It is the essential building block of all personal financial planning. Proverbs 21:12 (NLT) “The wise have wealth and luxury, but fools spend whatever they get.”
- Goals: Good directions are built on knowing the desired destination. Good planning and investing are built on well thought out goals. Proverbs 22:3 (NLT) “A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
- Generosity: The best yielding investment we can make is to be generous with what God has entrusted us. Matthew 6:19 – 20 (NLT) “Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal.”